Hotel/Lodges Tented Camping
24 Days Trek/Climbing
Food: Included except main meals in Kathmandu
Accommodation: 5 Nights Kathmandu, Pokhara 1 Night and 23 Nights Lodge/Camping
Best Season: Spring, Autumn and Winter
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff then transfers to Hotel.
Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Official work for expedition and briefing at Ministry of Tourism.
Day 04: Kathmandu - Pokhara 915m. by tourist Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 05: Early drive to Darbang Village 1110m. O/N
Day 06: Darbang - Sibang 1780m.
Day 07: Sibang - Boghara 2080m. (Bagar)
Day 08: Boghara - Dobang 2520m. (Dovan Kharka)
Day 09: Dobang - Chartare 3445m. (Chaur Bag Khola Camp)
Day 10: Chartare - Japanese Base Camp 3890m.
Day 11: Deposit Camp 3940m. Or, Japanese Base Camp - Dhaulagiri BC 4748m.
Day 12: Dhaulagiri Base Camp – Sita Chuchura Base Camp Preparation.
Day 13 – 24: Climbing period of Mt. Sita Chuchura 6611m. Summit.
Day 25-26: Clean up Base Camp and trek back to Yak Kharka 3900m.
Day 27: Yak Kharka – Jomsom Bazaar 2720m. then transfer to Teahouse Lodge/Camping.
Day 28: Fly to Pokhara and Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel.
Day 29: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 30: Last minute, transfer to airport for your onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please e-mail us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
- We will provide you the expedition cost as per your size of group or, as per your requirement for the expedition service. We request you to e-mail us or, use "Book Expedition" form for send us your message.
- Above given cost does not include the climbing Sherpa’s food & fuel, tents, climbing gears and summit bonus above advance base camp.
- Hiring a high altitude Sherpa does cost USD 1900. This cost includes equipment allowances, daily wages, food and fuel up to base camp, insurance, flight to and from Kathmandu, sleeping tents at BC etc.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
||Rentle Cost in USD
||Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee: Per H. A. Sherpa USD 1900 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)