Sep 01 Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport, meet our staff, then transfer to Hotel.
Sep 02 Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu.
Sep 03 Day 03: Preparation for expedition and official trip briefing.
Sep 04 Day 04: Fly to Lhasa (3600m). then transfer to Hotel Hotel.
Sep 05 Day 05: Lhasa, visit Drepung and Sera monasteries. Overnight in Hotel.
Sep 06 Day 06: Lhasa, Potala, Jokhang and Barkhor. Overnight in Hotel.
Sep 07 Day 07: Drive to Shigatse (3940m). Overnight in Hotel.
Sep 08 Day 08: Drive to Shegar (4538m). Overnight in Hotel.
Sep 09 Day 09: Drive to Cho Oyu Base Camp (4900m.-15680ft). Tented Camp
Sep 10 Day 10: Rest day for acclimatization. Tented Camp
Sep 11 Day 11: Rest day for acclimatization. Tented Camp
Sep 12 Day 12: Trek to Middle Base Camp (5400m.-17,280ft). Tented Camp
Sep 13 Day 13: Trek to Cho Oyu Advance Base Camp (5600m.-17,920ft).
Sep 14 - Oct 04 Day 14-34: Climbing Period for Cho Oyu (8201m.)
Oct 05 Day 35: Reserve day at Advance Base Camp. Tented Camp
Oct 06 Day 36: Trek back to Base Camp. Tented Camp
Oct 07 Day 37: Drive back to Nyalam and overnight at Hotel.
Oct 08 Day 38: Nyalam – Kathmandu by drive then transfer to Hotel.
Oct 09 Day 39: Free day in Kathmandu.
Oct 10 Day 40: Last minute, transfer to airport for onward journey.
- If you have your own private group or team, please e-mail us to know the price and details of expedition.
- If you are alone and looking for a group to join then visit our fix-departure expedition information.
Expedition Cost in group joining basis;
Expedition cost up to Advance Base Camp: USD 10,999 Per Person
High Altitude Sherpa: USD 4,700 (If required)
Expedition cost up to Summit: USD 17,999 Per Person.
- All land transportation by Van, Jeep, Hiace or, Mini Bus (Airport/Hotel/Airport & expedition pick up & drop).
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 6 nights at bed and breakfast basis.
- Tibet visa fee.
Air Ticket: Kathmandu/Lhasa with airport tax.
- Expedition Permit fee of Mt. Cho Oyu.
- Road permit and travel permit
- Accommodation in Tibet on full board basis (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
- 1 Climbing Sherpa per climbing member.
- Service of Liaison officer and interpreter.
- Transportation as per program/itinerary.
- All common climbing equipments such as fixed ropes, main ropes, snow bars, ice screws,
- pitons etc.
- High altitude tents.
- High altitude food and fuel.
- Nepalese Sherpa cook and kitchen boy at BC and ABC.
- Entry fee of Kitchen staffs.
- Sightseeing in Lhasa.
- Air ticket: Kathmandu – Lhasa (Gongar airport – one way).
- Equipment allowances & daily salary of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer &
- Insurance of Climbing Sherpa, kitchen staffs, Liaison officer & interpreter.
- Food and fuel at base camp & advance base camp.
- Kitchen tent, dining tent, store tent, shower tent, toilet tents, chair, table at BC & ABC.
- Single sleeping tent and mattress at BC and ABC.
- Transfer of all expedition goods & equipment’s to BC & back.
- 2 Expedition duffel bag or, barrel for each member.
- Generator or Solar panel at Advance Base Camp for light and charging.
- Sat Phone available at Base Camp, but nominal charge for use.
- Emergency Oxygen at advance base camp (for medical use).
- Medical Kit Box for Nepalese crew’s & simple medical service for members till ABC.
- Garbage deposit fee.
- Agency Service charge.
- Airfare: To & from your country.
- International airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry & Re-entry visa fee (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 night stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical, emergency evacuation & lost luggage.
- Oxygen bottles with mask and regulator-Poisk Oxygen System (available on requst).
- Applicable permit fees & customs charges, etc. for personal SAT phone, Walkie-Talkie communication equipment & commercial filming.
- Porters and transportation in case of natural calamity.
- Nepal custom duty charges for import of expedition goods.
- Extra yaks if required.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone etc.
- Tips and bonuses for staff.
Summit Bonus: 1000 ZUSD for Climbing Guide.
Cultural Treks & Expedition offers personal equipment rentals for climber, who have limited cargo allowance with their airfare or, do not wish to purchase expensive expedition grade gear but rent it instead. Climber purchasing Base Camp Services only may choose to hire or, purchase high camp equipment. Please let us know in advance prior to your arrival so that we can meet your needs. The quoted cost are for the duration of the expedition and we provide original North Face, Marmot or, Ozark company brand tent only.
Equipment Rental or Purchase Price List:
||Rentle Cost in USD
||Purchase Cost in USD
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -small)
|Day Backpack (Rucksack -Large)
|Oxygen mask and Regulator
|High Camp Goose Down Jacket
Climbing Sherpa Fee: Per H.A. Sherpa USD 5,200 (if required by client for advance base camp service user)